Blaxland offers professional real estate, property funds management and property investment banking capabilities.
Strategically agreed outcomes typically present from applying one or more of the following skill sets:
- Transactional buy / sell
- Property, asset and development management
- Financial structuring and funds management
Blaxland is able to take positions ranging from Originator to Manager in select direct and indirect real estate investment opportunities. Expertise is also provided on an advisory basis.
Blaxland’s service delivery has evolved in line with the requirements of its clients together with market needs and opportunities.
Commencing operations in 2005 the initial focus was to opportunistically originate and package real estate portfolios in select global markets. Following initial success in Germany, advisory mandates have included real estate and capital transactions in the United States, Australia and Singapore.
Sample transactions successfully completed by Blaxland’s Principals include:
- Definition of investment strategy followed by accumulation of a residential investment portfolio in the US now comprising circa 50 dwellings and apartments,
- On-market takeover of ASX listed REIT by Chinese / Australian group with subsequent privatization of $100m portfolio by US capital source,
- Sell down of US office portfolio and JV interests to US buyer
Amongst other current activities Blaxland is actively involved in the establishment of an unlisted REIT to continue and expand its successful strategy of investing in residential properties located initially in select southern states of the US.
Blaxland operates from New York, Hong Kong and Sydney.